Author Topic: INFORMATION important Announcement  (Read 617 times)

Offline ZeeFighter

• KF Leader
  • Saiyan's Pride!
    • View Profile
important Announcement
« on: September 18, 2018, 11:32:48 am »
Hello! Dear Killing Force Members, I think most you should already know by now. That our beloved Founder StyLisH^ is not among us anymore.  May GOD rest his soul in eternal peace. Ameen! This is really sad news for the whole clan. And it’s hard to believe that StyLisH^ is not with us anymore.
I also know that our clan really needs a new Leader, the one who have appropriate skills to be the Respected Leader of the clan. I see how Grayson and StephenCurry strained their finest to for the sake of the clan. I really appreciate that. Moreover I believe that Grayon is ready to be the Leader.

,<<<<<<< “[KF]Grayson is the Leader of Killing Force clan now” >>>>>>>,
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:45:11 am by Pr0455^ »

Offline Grayson

• KF Leader
    • View Profile
Re: important Announcement
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 11:54:22 am »
Let me start by addressing the elephant in the room. Stylish will forever be the one person we will all look upto in this game, and judging by how bravely he fought against his life threatening disease, it's only justfiable to classify him as a legend. All of our members inevitably agrees to that point.

This clan is how I got to meet Farhan and more importantly, this clan was founded by Farhan. The only way we, as KF members can honor his memory is by keeping his best VCMP creation alive and let it prosper. I will be coming back ingame from next week, so I hope to see you all soon.

This is truly a tragic phase for our clan....losing our most beloved and charismatic leader in the most unlikeliest of times. May his soul rest in peace.

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 07:14:40 pm »
Still can't believe that Stylish is gone, we really bonded alot and became really close throughout the many years we knew eachother for, to the extent that we shared absolutely every single thing with eachother, he always trusted me more than anyone since he himself told me this many times, and I too trusted him more than anyone, we indeed had a really special / unbreakable bond, really can't believe that he's gone, he was indeed a true legend  :'( :'(

When Stylish was diagnosed with final stage cancer, due to the unbreakable bond we had and the huge amount of trust between us, and ofc due to knowing the reality of final stage cancer (not many ppl survive, although he was very strong mentally and always kept high hopes that he'll be ok very soon :'() he gave me the responsibility of taking care of all his accounts and KF too, he didn't wish to leave anything behind in such a way that it could fall into the wrong hands, therefore he gave the responsibility to me, and I promise that I'll never fail to fulfill this responsibility to the absolute best of my ability...

Along with my dear brother Grayson, I will ensure that the clan is lead in the best way possible exactly in the way that Stylish would have lead it if he was here with us today, and I will ensure that KF remains alive forever since its the least we can do for our beloved founder during his absence... Heartiest Congratulations btw Grayson, well deserved brother.

May Allah Stylish the highest ranks possible of Jannat Al Firdous,

Gone but will never be forgotten  :'(

Still can't believe you're gone Stylish brother, you were indeed a true legend who fought right until the end, love you brother... <3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:18:49 pm by Pr0455^. »

Offline stephcurry

• KF Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 03:18:38 am »
Rest in peace Stylish, all those fun moments and memories we've had with you will never be forgotten. It's really sad that such a great personality had to leave this world too soon.

And of course congrats to Grayson! I'm sure you'll lead our clan extremely well.

Offline BlackOps_Killer

• KF Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 03:20:52 am »
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Even though I didn't knew to much about Stylish , I feel like 50% of me is GONE!
May he's soul rest in peace. AMEEN!

Grayson Congratulations !
Wish you the best of Luck.  ;) ;D

Offline KillerKing

• KF Full Member
  • Once a Soldier, Always Be a Soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 01:15:45 pm »
Congo to Grayson but no one can take the place of StyLisH^. He is always remember as Legendary Player and Founder of KF.

Offline JIN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 02:28:26 pm »
StylisH!
We'll miss you.
Congratulation Grayson.

Offline SaMeEr^

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:35 am »
Miss you Founder!
Congratulation Grayson.

Offline BELBO

• KF Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 03:51:38 am »
 Allah May His soul rest in peace Ameen we will miss you brother
congrats to Grayson

Offline Kevin

• Sun is alone too, but it still shines.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 12:38:28 pm »
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon. ~ May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on his grave.

Ameen.

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Moderator
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 09:41:25 am »
Rest in Peace :(

Offline IceBlood

• Live and Let Live.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 02:11:44 am »
May Allah give him the highest rank in Jannah.

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2018, 06:44:53 am »
Ameen