Author Topic: DENIED Application  (Read 673 times)

Offline AnZal

• View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 05:45:32 am »
hh bro hackers r not allowed  8)
Hacker?

Offline AnZal

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 12:09:36 pm »
hh bro hackers r not allowed  8)
Who is Hacker?

Offline IceBlood

• Live and Let Live.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 05:39:44 am »
No
-Less active.
-Need improvement in English language.
-You are not taking this app seriously.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:40:08 pm by IceBlood »

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Moderator
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2018, 02:33:14 am »
Good luck

Offline stephcurry

• KF Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2018, 05:16:52 am »
No
-Less active.
-Need improvement in English language.
-You are not taking this app seriously.
It's a no from me too.

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 06:48:04 am »
Hello Anzal,

Many thanks for basing your interest upon the KF Clan and expressing this interest by posting an application, However, I'm hereby Denying your KF Application mainly due to the reason of you receiving mostly negative votes. I have done my best to handover some tips below which will hopefully be helpful.

Firstly, you should read our clan rules and try your best to become familiar with them as well as understand what expectations we have for each and every member here within the KF clan, you can find these rules at: http://kfclan.cf/index.php?topic=31.0

Secondly, I would suggest that you meet different KF members around VCMP and get to know them since this could then help out with your application since here at the KF clan, keeping and maintaining good relationships with each and every clan member is one of our basic requirements since we try our best to portray ourselves as more of a "family" where everyone is one, rather than a clan where everyone is just considered a stranger or a regular clan mate since this is what makes us unique and allows us to stand out compared to other clans.

Thirdly, I would suggest that you remain active on both the forums and in VCMP too unless you have a reason not to remain active such as exams or anything along those lines in which case you should notify us so that it doesn't have a negative affect upon your application.

I hope that my tips are deemed to be helpful and that you take them into account in order to obtain a better chance of becoming a KF member.

Lastly, If you have any questions at all or require any support, please feel free to PM me or any other KF member, we will surely try to help you to the best of our abilities.

Better luck for next time!

Application Denied