Author Topic: DENIED Application - Bninin  (Read 333 times)

Offline Bninin

• I'm Loyal.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Bninin
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 10:14:18 AM »

Offline JIN

• KF Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
We don't have place for retarders.
I don't have anything about you personally; I just don't think you're fit for the clan.

We've never taken in such players and you haven't convinced us that we should do so in your case.
I'm going to with ''No'' you can feel free apply in future.

Offline Bninin

• I'm Loyal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2018, 02:45:30 PM »
We don't have place for retarders.
I don't have anything about you personally; I just don't think you're fit for the clan.

We've never taken in such players and you haven't convinced us that we should do so in your case.
I'm going to with ''No'' you can feel free apply in future.
Mate OK as you wish but I'm not retard. :(

Offline IceBlood

• KF Full Member
  • Live and Let Live.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me.
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 08:54:28 AM »
No !
You are not ready, you have to proof that you really have a desire to join KF and would be loyal.

Offline Bninin

• I'm Loyal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 03:08:22 PM »
No !
You are not ready, you have to proof that you really have a desire to join KF and would be loyal.
Excuse me, what proof ? Is Thunder said proof ? Huh ?

Offline BlackOps_Killer

• KF Trainee Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 03:56:10 PM »
No !
Excuse me, what proof ? Is Thunder said proof ? Huh ?
And your English as well , good luck #2.

Offline Mason

• KF Full Member
  • Secret Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 07:26:25 AM »
RK - Leaving For reason: Inactivity and Less members.
UD - Leaving For reason: Less members.

Here is my question: If we ever go inactive or get less members, what will you do?

Offline stephcurry

• KF Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
No: you're not showing much interest in joining KF, English isn't very good (sometimes barely understandable).

Offline Bninin

• I'm Loyal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2018, 04:54:26 PM »
No: you're not showing much interest in joining KF, English isn't very good (sometimes barely understandable).
Bro, Trust me, I really trying to do my best to show much interest in joining KF.

RK - Leaving For reason: Inactivity and Less members.
UD - Leaving For reason: Less members.
Mason, I hate the very inactive clan,
but UD is currently closed.

Here is my question: If we ever go inactive or get less members, what will you do?

Offline _302_

• KF Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2018, 04:37:14 AM »
-1 we don't need WK's asslicker here

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 05:15:25 AM »
Hello BniniN4,

Many thanks for basing your interest upon the KF Clan and expressing this interest by posting an application, However, I'm hereby Denying your KF Application, I have done my best to handover some tips below which will hopefully be helpful.

Firstly, you should read our clan rules and try your best to become familiar with them as well as understand what expectations we have for each and every member here within the KF clan, you can find these rules at: http://kfclan.cf/index.php?topic=31.0

Secondly, I would suggest that you meet different KF members around VCMP and get to know them since this could then help out with your application since here at the KF clan, keeping and maintaining good relationships with each and every clan member is one of our basic requirements since we try our best to portray ourselves as more of a "family" where everyone is one, rather than a clan where everyone is just considered a stranger or a regular clan mate since this is what makes us unique and allows us to stand out compared to other clans.

Thirdly, I would suggest that you remain active on both the forums and in VCMP too unless you have a reason not to remain active such as exams or anything along those lines in which case you should notify us so that it doesn't have a negative affect upon your application.

I hope that my tips are deemed to be helpful and that you take them into account in order to obtain a better chance of becoming a KF member.

Lastly, If you have any questions at all or require any support, please feel free to PM me or any other KF member, we will surely try to help you to the best of our abilities.

Better luck for next time!

Also just a tip, try to spend more time with KF rather than those from WK, such as HunTinG... He especially is not a good person at all, just a 2 faced "teenager" sitting behind a screen and I assure you that if you remain with him, he will be a bad company for you and will eventually make you a bad person, therefore, try to stay away from him.

And, you know that WKs abused Allah and Islam, and if you truly care about your religion then you shouldn't support them at all which is why Hyperzon and Akumas left em.

Application Denied