Author Topic: ACCEPTED Leaving Application  (Read 337 times)

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Full Member
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving Application
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 05:21:08 am »
You should think carefully before leaving us since you've tried to make the same decision 4 times before but you always end up getting your app closed, and I'm sure there's some other reason behind you wanting to leave, just like last time... Your reason doesn't convince me to be honest.

I request you to think carefully before proceeding with any decision.
As you know this is my last decision and already told you I wanna spend time with clanless, So bro I have to leave.
Compare being clanless and in clan.  What benefits you get being clanless

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Full Member
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 09:14:53 am »
You think we are retards that we won't know the reason? You want to stay clanless huh? Telling all the lies in the app, but thanks to our pro founder Thunder as he found your application in secret slayers clan
https://ss-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1172.msg8057;topicseen#new
And wow,  you said there that you don't feel comfortable in KF clan and members are bad? Tell us what things we didn't give it to you tell us if there's anything you didn't get from KF clan,  however,  SS are also not tards which will trust you,  never think for applying in KF again,  and yes you are in my blacklist now,  bye take care.

Offline stephcurry

• KF Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 09:24:31 am »
You think we are retards that we won't know the reason? You want to stay clanless huh? Telling all the lies in the app, but thanks to our pro founder Thunder as he found your application in secret slayers clan
https://ss-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1172.msg8057;topicseen#new
And wow,  you said there that you don't feel comfortable in KF clan and members are bad? Tell us what things we didn't give it to you tell us if there's anything you didn't get from KF clan,  however,  SS are also not tards which will trust you,  never think for applying in KF again,  and yes you are in my blacklist now,  bye take care.

The reasons he provided for leaving KF there are simply ridiculous, the only thing we could agree with is that we all take breaks from the game time to time. Everyone was so generous to you, we didn't mind your attempts to leave the clan before and accepted you back. I'm not sure what's in Jinx's head right now, but it seems like a betrayal  :(
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:27:56 am by stephcurry »

Offline Abdo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 10:02:16 am »
when he accepted in anothers clans they will treat him like dogs and it is impossible to deal with people like us like KF and he left his house anyway thats Enough he will never back to this clan again and it is not only he i mean to who leave the clan too and im back to this clan sadly to late but all this is not because of me, but because of the members who were accepting the kids like him... i back and i will never leave and i will never accept anykid in my clan!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:04:26 am by Abdo »

Offline Grayson

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 10:05:24 am »
I'm a little shocked at how you made a scapegoat out of us, because we've been nothing but nice to you. I can't remember the last time you had issues with any of us. If you have any problems with me or one specific member, that's understandable, but don't drag the rest of my brothers down for the benefit of a good response to your clan application. Don't expect me to be cool when you disrespected everyone here and don't think of applying here again.

Bye, Felicia!

/Locked/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:07:26 am by Grayson »