Author Topic: ACCEPTED Leaving- Maze  (Read 139 times)

Offline _MAZE_

• View Profile
Leaving- Maze
« on: January 07, 2019, 08:38:29 AM »
I have spent good time with you all.But its enough as i dont have any value here so its useless to be KF.
Take care fellas!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:19:59 PM by Pr0455^ »

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Full Member
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving- Maze
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:24:14 AM »
That's not the proper reason for leaving us,  well thunder just said these because he thinked that frost had your passwords due to this he thinked frost was knowing about us,  so he only wanted to discuss that with you for the sake of the clan safety. He is already sorry to you for whatever happened, well we all are really sad because our brother is leaving us just because of a misunderstanding from what you thought was that Thunder accused you as a spy but he was just concerned about the clan safety, well we cannot go against your decisions.  You've been a brother to me but I think from today,  we will stay as only friends and won't talk that much we usually do,  we had fun now another part of KF is gone now. You should always think before doing anything,  once you did something,  in future you will realize about it.
Well anyways,
Cya!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:35:57 AM by D4rkX1d3R »

Offline Grayson

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 09:28:49 AM »
I can respect your decision to leave, but don't say that we don't value you. I know how it feels to be accused of something you haven't done, but let's lay this out on table while the topic is still fresh. No KF member has ever accused you of being a spy. If anyone disagrees and feels maze is a spy, feel free to reply here. This is an open forum and everyone has their own opinion which has a value. Spoiler alert though maze,  no one in KF is gonna call you a spy. All of us think of you as a great player and as someone who is genuinely loyal to his clan. You kept us afloat on vks when we were inactive and I'd like to thank you for that on behalf of everyone.

That said, if you ever reconsider to move to leave us, know that our doors are always open to you. It sucks to lose a member of the family, and trust me, we always saw you as a brother and would love for things to continue that way.

Regardless, nothing will ever change the friendships you've made in our clan and we're most thankful for your time here, if this is infact a farewell.

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 12:27:25 PM »
Well Maze,

Before anything else I'd like to point out, it's indeed sad to see you leave us like this just due to a misunderstanding, for those who don't know regarding this misunderstanding, I'll explain the main points briefly.

Me and KilleR_FrosT got into a little argument and he brought up that I talk bad about F2 behind their backs, and he mentioned he had solid proof from 'MD group' based upon this, I thought that Frost was referring to the KF & MD group on Fb and as Frost and Maze are brothers, I thought maybe Frost somehow has access to Maze's fb account, therefore, I removed Maze from the groups associated with KF clan for the sake of the clan safety / privacy to ensure that Frost doesn't have his passwords.

So basically, all I wanted was a sentence from Maze, explaining that Frost doesn't have his password and I would have added Maze back to the groups instantly, but unfortunately instead of discussing, Maze was in anger so he chose to insult me again which didn't help in any kind of way.

Now, the thing that proves that this is a misunderstanding is, during my argument with Frost, he referred to MD 'group' in terms of where he has evidence from, so just like any other normal person who knows English would, I understood that as some kind of KF & MD group on Facebook or something as such, but after this whole thing occurred, Maze posted this leaving app etc... Frost stated that he was referring to MD discord which annoyed me in a way to be honest, since if Frost was clear with that in the first place, the misunderstanding would have been instantly seen by Maze, but now Maze is seeing it as personal stuff rather than a misunderstanding.

Now, following on from the kind messages posted from Grayson and Darksider above, I don't have much to say Maze since they pretty much mentioned every point, but I just want to say, it was a pleasure to have you in the clan and it really feels like I'm losing a family member by seeing you go, since after all KF is like a family, moreover if I've ever hurt or offended you then I apologise, but I hope that you can show some insight on this matter and understand that it was just a misunderstanding and apart from that, whatever I did was for the sake of the clan safety / privacy, all I wanted was a discussion with you and it ended up like this, something I didn't expect to be honest, I still have hope that you'll perhaps understand the matter and remain with us, I'm sure if our beloved Founder Stylish was still alive, he wouldn't want you to leave us, and now you're here leaving us like you never cared about anyone, but ofc it's your choice.

I won't force you to reconsider your decision if its against your will since after all I respect your decision, but I want to point out that if you reconsider your decision or ever wish to come back to us, the doors are open for you and we'll happily welcome you back as our own brother.

However, if your decision is final, many thanks for giving your dedication, time and attention to the clan brother, without a doubt, you'll surely be missed, best of luck for the future.

And Maze, I request you to read our replies and think carefully regarding your decision, if your decision is final then please inform us so that I can remove your rank etc...

Kind Regards,
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:35:25 PM by Pr0455^ »

Offline BlackOps_Killer

• KF Trainee Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:25 AM »
I can respect your decision to leave, but don't say that we don't value you. I know how it feels to be accused of something you haven't done, but let's lay this out on table while the topic is still fresh. No KF member has ever accused you of being a spy. If anyone disagrees and feels maze is a spy, feel free to reply here. This is an open forum and everyone has their own opinion which has a value. Spoiler alert though maze,  no one in KF is gonna call you a spy. All of us think of you as a great player and as someone who is genuinely loyal to his clan. You kept us afloat on vks when we were inactive and I'd like to thank you for that on behalf of everyone.

That said, if you ever reconsider to move to leave us, know that our doors are always open to you. It sucks to lose a member of the family, and trust me, we always saw you as a brother and would love for things to continue that way.

Regardless, nothing will ever change the friendships you've made in our clan and we're most thankful for your time here, if this is infact a farewell.

Offline Pr0455^

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 12:16:29 PM »
I'm hereby removing Maze from the clan as per his own wish,

Best of luck in the future Maze, I didn't like at all how you insulted and disrespected me, no one in KF expected it from you, but atleast now we know what to expect from you from now on... Especially after you told me today, 'fuck you and your clan' it's sad that you started to direct your insults at the entire clan too, including Stylish who is no more.

Thanks for giving your time and attention to the clan, it's a goodbye.

Offline IceBlood

• KF Full Member
  • Live and Let Live.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 02:53:19 PM »
A very BAD DECISION MAZE.
I was not expecting it from you.