Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 302 times)

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Moderator
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
Inactivity
« on: January 31, 2019, 11:14:48 am »
Some of you may prefer,  why I am not playing the game,  some of you guys may know but I amma clear everything here,  before the winter holidays,  my PC crashed,  and yesterday I asked the mechanic for the problem,  well,  the hard disk isn't working,  and I have exams too,  I am in 9th grade and I've got pre boards and final exams following it,  so I have to concentrate more,  I am not pretty sure when my PC will be back,  but when my exams will be over,  I am gonna rock like old days. I will be more active from March.
Take care fellas!
If anyone needs help,  contact me.
P.S: Grayson I lub you Pls I marry you Pls don't tell thunder Pls and I sex you Pls new DarkSider after 9 months pls

Offline Grayson

• KF Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 12:51:24 pm »
Some of you may prefer,  why I am not playing the game,  some of you guys may know but I amma clear everything here,  before the winter holidays,  my PC crashed,  and yesterday I asked the mechanic for the problem,  well,  the hard disk isn't working,  and I have exams too,  I am in 9th grade and I've got pre boards and final exams following it,  so I have to concentrate more,  I am not pretty sure when my PC will be back,  but when my exams will be over,  I am gonna rock like old days. I will be more active from March.
Take care fellas!
If anyone needs help,  contact me.
P.S: Grayson I lub you Pls I marry you Pls don't tell thunder Pls and I sex you Pls new DarkSider after 9 months pls
Good luck with your exams man! I'm looking forward to your return.

That said, you clearly became pls.

Offline BELBO

• KF Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 08:09:52 am »
Good luck, work hard and get good position.😍

Offline Grayson

• KF Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 09:19:32 am »
I see. In that case, I suggest that you take all the time you need for your studies. We're all rooting for you!

Offline D4rkX1d3R

• KF Moderator
  • MADED WITH DARK SOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 12:57:31 pm »
I see. In that case, I suggest that you take all the time you need for your studies. We're all rooting for you!
Please use messenger and help me in science and maths,  you are the only way I can pass exams xD that's why I cheated on thunder Pls xDDDD

Offline Abdo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 07:42:39 am »
take care bro
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 11:46:13 am by Abdo »